School of Information and Data Sciences, Nagasaki University

  • 言語切替アイコン
  • inquiry iconInquiry
  • access iconAccess
  • sitemap iconSitemap
For Companies

Joint Research / Contract Research

To conduct joint research with a faculty member of the school or to apply for commissioned research, you must first discuss with the faculty member you wish to collaborate with. Then submit the application and sign a contract. For the necessary procedures, see the “Research Support/Industry-University-Government Collaboration” page on the Nagasaki University website. Also note that a certain period of time is required until the conclusion of contract. Take the (planned) research start date into account and carry out the procedures as soon as possible.